We did the site survey today and two key areas of the school have been identified to be painted over the weekend.
The corridor from the main entrance that runs up past year 2 classes and some external areas that need safety markings are the priorty. If by some miracle we complete these we can make progress on the corridor that runs left from the main entrance towards year 1 and reception classes. This includes walls and skirting.
So, the outline plan for the weekend is:
- Site will be open from 9:30am to 4pm each day, please feel free to drop in between these times if you can't stay. The car park will be open
- Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided but please bring your own lunch and snacks
- Stronger refreshments will be served from 4pm Sunday for everyone who has supported the school over the weekend. IF the weather is kind please bring along your family (playground and jungle gym will be open). The school site will be closed at 5pm
- Sorry, no children allowed on site over the two days until Sunday 4pm as there will be paint etc that could be spilt
- All materials will be provided but if you have a favourite roller or brush (you know who you are) bring it along
What we need now?? Thanks to everyone who has volunteered their time so far, there are over ten people so far. If you haven't already, please confirm what day and times you can be on site to help move this project along. Many hands make light work!!